About VP Engineers
VP Engineers started its journey in the name of VALQUA PRODUCTS, in 1984, as an Injection Molding arm of IGP Group of Companies, under the dynamic leadership of the Founder of IGP Group of Companies, Late Shri. V. Narayanaswamy. With the Vision of the Chairman of IGP Group of Companies Late Shri. V. Krishnaswamy VP Engineers evolved as an Engineering Enterprise picking the art of manufacturing products using different manufacturing processes with materials like Poly Urethane, Plastic, Rubber, & specialized Metal (Ferrous & Non Ferrous, SS).
- VP Engineers, an ISO-9001:2008 Certified Organization has a manufacturing unit near Chennai at Kattur Village, Thiruporur Kancheepuram District, India of 5 acers property with the build-up area of 50,000 Sqft with larger scope for expansion in future.
- VP Engineer’s Products are widely accepted & respected all over the world & are exported to over 25 countries as on today, continuously widening the customer base & adding regular clients who have a lot of faith in placing their repeated orders.
- VP Engineers continuously aims to provide products & services of customer’s needs. As a consistently innovative organization VP Engineers always brings out new products & services keeping in touch with the pulse of the end users. VP Engineers products match the quality standards of Japan with the precision of Germany at Indian Price. Our clients are major International & Domestic, Multinational companies.
- VP Engineers has shifted the focus from being a Dual Bottom Line to be a Triple Bottom Line (3BL) company. The company is committed to the environment by growing trees around the factory. Over few hundred trees around the factory add to the healthy environment of the spacious premises. We also propose to distribute free samplings for planting nearby villages to support the environment.
- Effluent treatment is in place as per Industrial norms.
VP Engineers has facilities to process materials in the following process methods:
Safety Healthy Environment (SHE)
- PU Casting
- PU Foam Pigs Moulding
- Injection Moulding
- Blow Moulding
- Roto Moulding
- Metal Fabrication
- Compression Moulding
- FRP Fabrication
- Tube Lining
VP Engineers is committed to the SHE (Safety Healthy Environment) guidelines as per industrial norms required by the domestic and international clients.
VP Engineers uses the following materials in the production.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- Poly Urethane – Poly Urethane Cast & foam pigs Varieties, FRP, natural rubber, NBR, Neoprene, Viton.
- Metals – Ferrous & Non- Ferrous Like Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys, etc.
- Plastics – PP, HDPE, LDPE, Polyamide 6,66 ( Nylon ) , POM ( Poly Acetal), ABS , PTFE, PVC.
VP Engineers is located in a village in the outskirts of Chennai. Local population of both genders from nearby villages are included in the workforce as the company’s assets & takes great efforts in encouraging and motivating them. VP Engineers continuous improvement and new developments are the results of enthusiastic and commitment of team efforts. VP Engineers believes in harmonious work with pleasure & Job satisfaction to yield quality production.